GetCertified4Less Your Best Option For CompTIA A+ Vouchers
CompTIA A Plus (A+) certification validates foundation-level knowledge and skills necessary for a career in PC support and is generally seen as the foundation of a solid IT career before moving onto more advanced certifications. The international, vendor-neutral CompTIA A+ certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security, and troubleshooting. The CompTIA A+ test also measures customer service and communication skills to ensure IT professionals are able to effectively communicate with their clients.
OVERVIEW OF COMPTIA A+ CORE SERIES EXAM
To earn certification in the CompTIA A+ Core Series program, candidates are required to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102). These exams cover a range of new content, with an emphasis on the technologies and skills necessary to support a hybrid workforce. Key topics include:
- Increasing dependence on SaaS applications for remote work
- Remote diagnosis and resolution of common software, hardware or connectivity issues
- Emerging core technologies such as cloud virtualization and IoT device security, as well as data management and scripting
- Working with multiple operating systems, identifying when to use them, and how to ensure proper functionality
- Adapting to changes in the field, including deciding between on-site repairs and outsourcing to specialized providers.
This voucher will work for the following countries:
United States, American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Panama, Puerto Rico, US Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (US)