The official CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1102 study guide eBook is designed for the self paced learner. This product includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
- Once redeemed, eBook access will be valid for 12 months
CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1102 Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam.
This study guide will help you understand how to:
- Configuring Windows
- Managing Windows
- Identifying OS Types and Features
- Supporting Windows
- Managing Windows Networking
- Managing Linux and macOS
- Configuring SOHO Network Security
- Managing Security Settings
- Supporting Mobile Software
- Using Support and Scripting Tools
- Implementing Operational Procedures
The CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1102 is an official study guide developed by CompTIA and evaluated by third party expert subject matters to validate adequate coverage of the A+ Core 2 exam objectives.
How to Access eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions on how to redem your voucher.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2022-04-20
Author(s): James Pengelly