The official CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1002 study guide eBook is designed for the self paced learner. This product includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1002 Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam.
This study guide will help you understand how to:
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile operating systems and applications.
- Implement operational procedures.
The CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1002 is an official study guide developed by CompTIA and evaluated by third party expert subject matters to validate adequate coverage of the A+ Core 2 exam objectives.
How to Access eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2019-01-30
Author(s): James Pengelly, Pam Taylor