The official CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 study guide eBook is designed for the self paced learner. This product includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam.
This study guide will help you understand how to:
- Perform basic Linux tasks.
- Manage users and groups.
- Manage permissions and ownership.
- Manage storage.
- Manage files and directories.
- Manage kernel modules.
- Manage the Linux boot process.
- Manage system components.
- Manage devices.
- Manage networking.
- Manage packages and software.
- Secure Linux systems.
- Write and execute Bash shell scripts.
- Automate tasks.
- Plan and perform a Linux installation.
The CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 is an official study guide developed by CompTIA and evaluated by third party expert subject matters to validate adequate coverage of the Linux+ XK0-004 exam objectives.
How to Access eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2019-04-01
Author(s): Jason Nufryk, Damon Garn