The official CompTIA Security + SY0-501 study guide eBook is designed for the self paced learner. This product includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
CompTIA Security + SY0-501 Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam.
This study guide will help you understand how to:
- Identify strategies developed by cyber adversaries to attack networks and hosts and the countermeasures deployed to defend them
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies
- Recognize the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products
- Install and configure network and host-based security technologies
- Describe how wireless and remote access security is enforced
The CompTIA Security + SY0-501 is an official study guide developed by CompTIA and evaluated by third party expert subject matters to validate adequate coverage of the Security + SY0-501 exam objectives.
How to Access eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Skillpipe platform. The Skillpipe eReader gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking and annotation features. Content may be printed on a chapter-by-chapter basis for personal use only. You will receive an access key and full instructions within a few minutes of placing your order.
Pub. Date: 2019-07-15
Author(s): James Pengelly