- Topics Covered
CompTIA Security CertMaster Learn
Security+ CertMaster is a Self-paced, comprehensive elearning tool for all types of learners. Helps you acquire knowledge and skills for the CompTIA certification exam and for your career.
- 12 month License
Security+ CertMaster Learn includes:
- Interactive learning with flashcards and performance-based questions.
- Videos that demonstrates key concepts and processes.
- Customizable learning plan.
- Easy self-assessments
- Learning progress analytics and reporting
eLearning Delivery Information
- The key is sent to your email within 15-30 minutes during normal business hours. If after business hours we will process your order the next day. Click here for business hours.
- You will receive two emails from Get Certified 4 Less
- The first email is the confirmation email.
- The second email is the CertMaster Key.
- Check your JUNK, SPAM and PROMOTIONAL folder if you do not receive voucher email (You may also search your order number in your email box. This may help locate the voucher)
- CompTIA CertMaster keys are non-refundable. For more information click here for a return policy.
Lesson 1: Comparing and Contrasting Attacks
Lesson 2: Comparing and Contrasting Security Controls
Lesson 3: Using Security Assessment Tools
Lesson 4: Comparing and Contrasting Basic Concepts of CryptographyLesson
Lesson 5: Implementing Public Key Infrastructure
Lesson 6: Implementing Identity and Access Management Controls
Lesson 7: Managing Access Services and Accounts
Lesson 8: Implementing Secure Network Architecture Concepts
Lesson 9: Installing and Configuring Security Appliances
Lesson 10: Installing and Configuring Wireless and Physical Access Security
Lesson 11: Deploying Secure Host, Embedded, and Mobile Systems
Lesson 12: Implementing Secure Network Access Protocols
Lesson 13: Implementing Secure Network Applications
Lesson 14: Explaining Risk Management and Disaster Recovery Concepts
Lesson 15: Summarizing Secure Application Development Concepts
Lesson 16: Explaining Organizational Security Concepts