- Topics Covered
CompTIA Security Integrated CertMaster Learn + Labs
Integrated CertMaster Learn and Labs are accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
Security+ CertMaster Labs is a remote lab environment that enable hands on practice in actual software applications.
- 12 month License
Security+ CertMaster Learn includes:
- Interactive learning with flashcards and performance-based questions.
- Videos that demonstrates key concepts and processes.
- Customizable learning plan.
- Easy self-assessments
- Learning progress analytics and reporting
Security+ CertMaster Lab offers two types of labs within the product
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
eLearning Delivery Information
- The key is sent to your email within 15-30 minutes during normal business hours. If after business hours we will process your order the next day. Click here for business hours.
- You will receive two emails from Get Certified 4 Less
- The first email is the confirmation email.
- The second email is the CertMaster Lab Key.
- Check your JUNK, SPAM and PROMOTIONAL folder if you do not receive voucher email (You may also search your order number in your email box. This may help locate the voucher)
- CompTIA CertMaster Lab keys are non-refundable. For more information click here for a return policy.
Lesson 1: Comparing Security Roles and Security Controls
Lesson 2: Explaining Threat Actors and Threat Intelligence
Lesson 3: Performing Security Assessments
Lesson 4: Identifying Social Engineering and Malware
Lesson 5: Summarizing Basic Cryptographic Concepts
Lesson 6: Implementing Public Key Infrastructure
Lesson 7: Implementing Authentication Controls
Lesson 8: Implementing Identity and Account Management Controls
Lesson 9: Implementing Secure Network Designs
Lesson 10: Implementing Network Security Appliances
Lesson 11: Implementing Secure Network Protocols
Lesson 12: Implementing Host Security Solutions
Lesson 13: Implementing Secure Mobile Solutions
Lesson 14: Summarizing Secure Application Concepts
Lesson 15: Implementing Secure Cloud Solutions
Lesson 16: Explaining Data Privacy and Protection Concepts
Lesson 17: Performing Incident Response
Lesson 18: Explaining Digital Forensics
Lesson 19: Summarizing Risk Management Concepts
Lesson 20: Implementing Cybersecurity Resilience
Lesson 21: Explaining Physical Security
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Scanning and Identifying Network Nodes
Assisted Lab: Intercepting and Interpreting Network Traffic with Packet Sniffing Tools
Assisted Lab: Analyzing the Results of a Credentialed Vulnerability Scan
Assisted Lab: Installing, Using, and Blocking a Malware-based Backdoor
APPLIED LAB: Performing Network Reconnaissance and Vulnerability Scanning
Assisted Lab: Managing the Lifecycle of a Certificate
Assisted Lab: Managing Certificates with OpenSSL
Assisted Lab: Auditing Passwords with a Password Cracking Utility
Assisted Lab: Managing Centralized Authentication
Assisted Lab: Managing Access Controls in Windows Server
Assisted Lab: Configuring a System for Auditing Policies
Assisted Lab: Managing Access Controls in Linux
APPLIED LAB: Configuring Identity and Access Management Controls
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Secure Network Design
Assisted Lab: Configuring a Firewall
Assisted Lab: Configuring an Intrusion Detection System
Assisted Lab: Implementing Secure Network Addressing Services
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Virtual Private Network
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Secure SSH Server
Assisted Lab: Implementing Endpoint Protection
APPLIED LAB: Securing the Network Infrastructure
Assisted Lab: Identifying Application Attack Indicators
Assisted Lab: Identifying a Browser Attack
Assisted Lab: Implementing PowerShell Security
Assisted Lab: Identifying Malicious Code
APPLIED LAB: Identifying Application Attacks
Assisted Lab: Managing Data Sources for Incident Response
Assisted Lab: Configuring Mitigation Controls
Assisted Lab: Acquiring Digital Forensics Evidence
Assisted Lab: Backing Up and Restoring Data in Windows and Linux
APPLIED LAB: Managing Incident Response, Mitigation and Recovery