CompTIA Network+ CertMaster Labs
CompTIA CertMaster Labs enable hands-on practice and skills development using real equipment and software accessed through a remote, browser-based lab environment. Aligned with Official CompTIA learning products such as CertMaster Learn and the CompTIA exam objectives, CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding you to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
CompTIA Network+ CertMaster Learn
CertMaster Learn is the only comprehensive eLearning solution developed by CompTIA.
- Learning Plans- Keep Learners focused on study tasks and on track with their course completion goals.
- Lessons- Lessons are aligned with CompTIA exam objective and teach the content in an engaging way
- Activites: After reading each topic, there are various types of actives designed to solidify a learner's understanding of the informational material.
- Practice Questions and a Final Assessment: Learners test their knowledge of key concepts through multiple choice practice questions with extensive feedback. Provide opportunities for learners to check their knowledge and demonstrate what they've learned. A final assessment in a similar format to the CompTIA certification exam is designed to help the learner synthesize course content.
- Videos- Developed exclusively for CompTIA by ITProTV demonstrate procedures and explain difficult concepts.
- Performance-based Questions- Require learners to apply what they have learned in a job-related scenarios.
- Strengths and Weaknesses Dashboard- Shows learners what they understand and what they are weak on to increase learning efficiency.
- Flashcards and a Game Center- Provide opportunities for learners to quiz themselves on the terminology and acronyms used in IT.
CompTIA Network+ Ebooks Study Guides
Get Certified 4 Less offers the official CompTIA eBook study guides for CompTIA certification exams. All of the ebooks are self paced study guides with content mapped to core objectives and comprehensive glossary.