- Topics Covered
CompTIA CASP+ Integrated CertMaster Learn + Labs
Integrated CertMaster Learn and Labs are accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
CASP+ CertMaster Labs is a remote lab environment that enable hands on practice in actual software applications.
- 12 month License
CASP+ CertMaster Learn includes:
- Interactive learning with flashcards and performance-based questions.
- Videos that demonstrates key concepts and processes.
- Customizable learning plan.
- Easy self-assessments
- Learning progress analytics and reporting
CASP+ CertMaster Lab offers two types of labs within the product
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
eLearning Delivery Information
- The key is sent to your email within 15-30 minutes during normal business hours. If after business hours we will process your order the next day. Click here for business hours.
- You will receive two emails from Get Certified 4 Less
- The first email is the confirmation email.
- The second email is the CertMaster Lab Key.
- Check your JUNK, SPAM and PROMOTIONAL folder if you do not receive voucher email (You may also search your order number in your email box. This may help locate the voucher)
- CompTIA CertMaster Lab keys are non-refundable. For more information click here for a return policy.
Lesson 1: Performing Risk Management Activities
Lesson 2: Summarizing Governance & Compliance Strategies
Lesson 3: Implementing Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Lesson 4: Identifying Infrastructure Services
Lesson 5: Performing Software Integration
Lesson 6: Explain Virtualization, Cloud and Emerging Technology
Lesson 7: Exploring Secure Configurations and System Hardening
Lesson 8: Understanding Security Considerations of Cloud and Specialized Platforms
Lesson 9: Implementing Cryptography
Lesson 10: Implementing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Lesson 11: Understanding Threat and Vulnerability Management
Lesson 12: Developing Incident Response Capabilities
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Using Automation to Identify Sensitive Data
Assisted Lab: Understanding DR Capabilities in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Web Application Firewall
Assisted Lab: Understanding the Role of SPF Records and DNSSEC
Assisted Lab: Using Security Incident and Event Management Features
Assisted Lab: Performing Static Code Analysis
Assisted Lab: Exploiting Web Applications – Stored XSS, SQL Injection
APPLIED LAB: Analyzing Web Application Vulnerabilities
Assisted Lab: Implementing a VNet in Azure
Assisted Lab: Deploying a Virtual Private Cloud in Amazon Web Services
Assisted Lab: Implementing and Updating Containers on Windows Server 2019
APPLIED LAB: Performing Container Update Tasks
Assisted Lab: Understanding DNS over HTTPS (DoH)
Assisted Lab: Deploying a Hardened Server Image in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Implementing an Application Blocklist Policy
Assisted Lab: Configuring Monitoring in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Implementing Data Protection using Symmetric Encryption
Assisted Lab: Exploring Cryptography and Cryptanalysis using Visual Tools
Assisted Lab: Implementing HTTP Server Certificates
APPLIED LAB: Troubleshooting HTTP Server Certificates
Assisted Lab: Exploring MITRE ATT&CK Navigator
Assisted Lab: Exploring and Interpreting Intrusion Detection System Alerts
APPLIED LAB: Analyzing Intrusion Detection System Logs
Assisted Lab: Exploiting the Server Message Block Protocol
Assisted Lab: Analyzing SMB Vulnerabilities
Assisted Lab: Analyzing Firmware using Binary Analysis and Hardware Emulation
Assisted Lab: Analyzing and Attack Wireless Network Protections