- Topics Covered
CompTIA Network+ Integrated CertMaster Learn + Labs
Integrated CertMaster Learn and Labs are accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
Network+ CertMaster Labs is a remote lab environment that enable hands on practice in actual software applications.
- 12 month License
Network+ CertMaster Learn includes:
- Interactive learning with flashcards and performance-based questions.
- Videos that demonstrates key concepts and processes.
- Customizable learning plan.
- Easy self-assessments
- Learning progress analytics and reporting
Network+ CertMaster Lab offers two types of labs within the product
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
eLearning Delivery Information
- The key is sent to your email within 15-30 minutes during normal business hours. If after business hours we will process your order the next day. Click here for business hours.
- You will receive two emails from Get Certified 4 Less
- The first email is the confirmation email.
- The second email is the CertMaster Lab Key.
- Check your JUNK, SPAM and PROMOTIONAL folder if you do not receive voucher email (You may also search your order number in your email box. This may help locate the voucher)
- CompTIA CertMaster Lab keys are non-refundable. For more information click here for a return policy.
Lesson 1: Comparing OSI Model Network Functions
Lesson 2: Deploying Ethernet Cabling
Lesson 3: Deploying Ethernet Switching
Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Ethernet Networks
Lesson 5: Explaining IPv4 Addressing
Lesson 6: Supporting IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
Lesson 7: Configuring and Troubleshooting Routers
Lesson 8: Explaining Network Topologies and Types
Lesson 9: Explaining Transport Layer Protocols
Lesson 10: Explaining Network Services
Lesson 11: Explaining Network Applications
Lesson 12: Ensuring Network Availability
Lesson 13: Explaining Common Security Concepts
Lesson 14: Supporting and Troubleshooting Secure Networks
Lesson 15: Deploying and Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
Lesson 16: Comparing WAN Links and Remote Access Methods
Lesson 17: Explaining Organizational and Physical Security Concepts
Lesson 18: Explaining Disaster Recovery and High Availability Concepts
Lesson 19: Applying Network Hardening Techniques
Lesson 20: Summarizing Cloud and Datacenter Architecture
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Configure a SOHO Router
Assisted Lab: Capture Network Traffic
Assisted Lab: Configure Interface Settings
Assisted Lab: Configure IPv4 Static Addressing
Assisted Lab: Analyze ARP Traffic
Assisted Lab: Use Tools to Test IP Configuration
Assisted Lab: Configure IPv6 Static Addressing
Assisted Lab: Configure Static Routing
Assisted Lab: Configure Dynamic Routing
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot IP Networks
Assisted Lab: Use Network Scanners
Assisted Lab: Analyze a DHCP Server Configuration
Assisted Lab: Analyze a DNS Server Configuration
Assisted Lab: Analyze Application Security Configurations
Assisted Lab: Configure Secure Access Channels
Assisted Lab: Configure SNMP and Syslog Collection
Assisted Lab: Analyze Network Performance
APPLIED Lab: Verify Service and Application Configuration
Assisted Lab: Configure a NAT Firewall
Assisted Lab: Configure Remote Access
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot Service and Security Issues
Assisted Lab: Develop Network Documentation
Assisted Lab: Backup and Restore Network Device Configurations
Assisted Lab: Analyze an On-Path Attack
Assisted Lab: Configure Port Security